VINOY BUILDING

327 N. Duke Street
Lancaster, PA 17602
Unit Type: 
Downtown Loft
School District: 
Lancaster
Appliances Included: 
Refrigerator, Stove
Laundry: 
On-Site, Coin Op
Basement: 
None
Parking: 
Off-street $40/mo
Yard: 
None
Pets: 
Pets Accepted - One Cat maximum. No Dogs.
Pet Policy: 
$250 pet deposit. Cats (declawed, spayed/neutered) $25/mo. No Dogs - One pet per unit maximum.
Features: 
City views
Type of Heat: 
Electric Heat Pump
Air Conditioning: 
Central
Utilities Included: 
Water, Sewer, Trash
Services Included: 
Lawn Care, Snow Removal
Utilities Not Included: 
Electric, Gas
Accessibility: 
Convenient to LGH, many downtown shops, restaurants and bars. Close to public transportation
Comments: 
Great Northern City location in downtown Lancaster, with on-site parking (extra fee applies). Historic Building Notes from local historian: The Vinoy Apartments were owned by, Harold G. Ripple. Ripple purchased the property in 1927 and erected the wings on the west and south sides and converted it into an apartment house. The premises included, eleven apartments, and a physicians office. The original house was owned by the late Roland Brubaker, former president of the Conestoga National Bank. During the Civil War, this mansion was used as a barracks for soldiers of the Union army.